Primary Instructor: Buck Wilford
Honorably Discharged & Retired US Army War Veteran
Former Green Berea-Marksman Instructor
Formal Weapons Training
30 + Years of Firearms Experience
NRA Certified Instructor - Rifle and Pistol
NRA Handgun Distinguished Expert.
Concealed Carry Weapons Permit Holder in Ohio
20 + years of Instruction Training
Certified Line Instructor.
(LINE is a close quarters combat system,
derived from various martial arts,
used by the United States Marine Corps)
Your CCW license does not allow you to carry anywhere you like
You may not carry a concealed handgun into the following places:
- Child Care Centers
- Highway Patrol Posts
- Police Stations
- Sheriff’s offices
- Premises controlled by BCI
- Correctional institutions or other detention facilities
- Courthouses or buildings in which a courtroom is located
- Airport terminals or airplanes
- Facilities for the care of mentally ill persons
- Universities, unless locked in a motor vehicle or in the process of being locked in a motor vehicle
- Places of worship, unless the place of worship permits otherwise
- school safety zones – includes a school, school building, school premises, school activity, and school bus (everything up to the property boundary). You may be in a motor vehicle and immediately in the process of picking up or dropping of a child.
- Government facilities that are not used primarily as a shelter, restroom, parking facility for motor vehicles, or rest facility and not a courthouse or a building in which a courtroom is located
- Licensed Class D liquor permit premises If you are not consuming, you may carry unless there is a conspicuous sign prohibiting carry.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer."
John F. Kennedy